Hey – so there is a LOT of info here. I created an email list with all the same info just not all at once. I put the most important things to know and do first and you will always be updated with anything new I learn. Sound good? Sign up here.
Getting the worst possible diagnosis is becoming more and more common. To be clear and up front – I DO NOT have an alternative treatment. Do whatever you and your treating oncologist decide is best for your case. That being said – there is a lot you can do to support your body to heal and shield yourself from the worst of the symptoms of the treatment.
But you know what is the ideal way to approach it? Prevention.
Once you have completed the recommended treatment and got the all clear – PLEASE do not go back to ignoring what allowed that to happen in the first place. If you have a history of cancer in your family, you are at higher risk and need to take action now.
When someone comes in with a sick fish, they don’t treat the fish… they treat the water! Why? Because the fish lives in the water and absorbs the chemicals, pollutants and minerals in it. So — what does that mean to you? It means you need to change your environment. Both your internal and your external environment.
- Mitovive – DNA repair and cellular detox
- Clear Change Daily Essentials – Antioxidant protection and detoxification support
Did you know that much of what you put on our skin absorbs into your body, almost as if you’d eaten it? Did you know that the average woman uses 12 products, containing 168 different ingredients, every single day?
According to Dr. Mercola, putting chemicals on our skin or scalp may actually be worse than eating them. When you eat, enzymes in the saliva and stomach break down what’s ingested and flush it out of the body. However, chemicals on the skin are absorbed into the bloodstream without any filtering. Just imagine what the cumulative effects of long-term use may do.
Here is a list of things to avoid:
- Hydroquinone – A skin-lightening agent. linked to increased risk of skin cancer
- Phthalates – ingredients such as BzBP, DBP, DEP, DMP, or diethyl, dibutyl, or benzylbutyl phthalate
- Formaldehyde – formaldehyde, quaternium-15, dimethyl-dimethyl (DMDM), hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, and 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (bromopol)
- Toluene – usually in nail polish. methylbenzene, toluol or antisal 1a. Most mainstream nail polishes contain toluene, a suspected carcinogen, along with phthalates and formaldehyde. Together, they are known as the “toxic trio,” and they form a potent combination of toxins that you want to avoid.
- I’ve created a database.
So, how can you limit, or avoid, exposure to these chemicals?
- Buy natural products like plain soaps (have you tried Dr. Bronners Liquid Soap?)
- Avoid heavily scented or colored products.
- Just like with your food, look for organic labels.
- Simplify! Consider what products are really necessary – chances are you don’t need half of what you use.
- Babies, children and teens are particularly sensitive to chemicals and the effects on their developing systems. Keep this in mind when choosing both the quantity and quality of products for children.
- Invest in a jar of coconut oil. You can use it to replace so many of your personal care products.
Scientists have proven that negativity literally makes cancer grow inside the body
Dr. Steven Standiford, chief of surgery at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, says that holding onto these negative emotions creates a chronic state of anxiety. This produces a predictable excess of adrenaline and cortisol, which deplete the production of natural killer cells. These cells are your protection against cancer. If you refuse to forgive it not only makes you sick but can keep you that way.
Reducing BPA Exposure and helping the body eliminate what your are exposed to with:
PFOA is a chemical that is makes things resistant to grease and water. It is used to keep grease from leaking through fast food wrappers and microwave popcorn bags, in non-stick coatings like Teflon, and in water-resistant fabrics like Gore-Tex®. PFOA is a highly-estrogenic compound that can disrupt your hormones. It has also been linked to thyroid disease, cancer, immune system problems, and increased LDL cholesterol levels. To make matters worse, PFOAs remain present in the body for many years.
If you use non-stick pots and pans on a daily basis, you may unknowingly be exposing yourself and your family to PFOAs. In less than five minutes at high temperatures, the coating of non-stick cookware will also break down into a chemical warfare agent known as PFIB, and a chemical analog of the WWII nerve gas phosgene.
Female reproductive cancers (breast, ovarian, uterus)
- Meta I-3-C support the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues.
- SulforaClear – like eating a couple of pounds of raw, organic broccoli a day.
Household Cleaning – toxic ingredients
Here is the beginning of the database.
More vegetables (especially green), fruits, nuts and seeds. Nutrient quality is immensley important. Eat real, unprocessed food – avoid canned, bagged and boxed foods. Mushrooms in particular have documented anti cancer properties.
Genetics are what you are born with – but the expression of those genes in a large part is up to you and your environment. Certain genetic expressions can be triggered by stress, food, sleep issues and many other things. ARx3 is designed to find out what it is that you, personally need and to find ways to help support those specific needs.